1. The number of women in tech for Alberta is double the National Average; find out why with our Women in Tech Panel featuring:
KELLY STEWARD, LEADER OF MARKETING AT SWOOP
3. Enter for your chance to WIN a flight anywhere Swoop airlines, Canada’s new low-fare airline, flies at the Industry Party.
4. Rub shoulders with our speakers and sponsors at the first ever Industry Party, presented by Swoop Airlines and Class Act DJ services.
5. Hear Olympians David Ford and Kelly VanderBeek speak together for the first time ever about their motivational story and journey through 7 sets of Olympics – ‘Take Me Somewhere’ – A behind the scenes look from both sides of the fence.
6. Get inside Instagram with the head of Marketing from Later.com,XO Treatment Room and the famous Big Brother, Season 20.
7. Learn the Science of Storytelling with DALENE + PETE HECK of Hecktic Travels.Dalene and Pete gave up their cushy corporate jobs to travel the world!
8. Learn a 10-step approach to creating and executing a social media strategy from Stewart Moffat, who is the senior manager of digital marketing at PURSUIT – a collection of inspiring, unforgettable adventure travel experiences.
9. Spend the day with MR. FABULOUS – Ryan Messel! Ryan is the founder of the multi-award-winning lifestyle blog immrfabulous.com
10. The 10th and final reason you won’t want to miss the 2019 Rocky Mountain Social Summit is the location! Banff National Park is Canada’s FIRST National Park and is famous for it’s community, beauty and wildlife. While we can’t promise you’ll spot a bear or moose – but you can probably find elk, wolves and other animals if you leave the beaten path and go #explore #mybanff.
All in all, I think we can agree that the Rocky Mountain Social Summit is definitely one event you’ll want on your calendar for the first weekend of March. Be sure to save the date, and score yourself some tickets before it’s too late!!