About Carmella’s Social Media Coaching Clinics:
Achieve your business goals with social media. If you have been trying to deliver great content to your followers on social media and failing, these workshops are for you. Ten 55-minute workshops will deliver tested and proven strategies you can take home and apply the same day. Special guest appearances from the industry’s hottest travel bloggers, photojournalists, and creatives are a must. Expect these sessions to be conversational, content-focused, and flirting with the edge of innovation in social media.
We are 2/2 for Sold Out Social Media Coaching Events!
Our 2nd social media coaching was another SOLD-OUT knock-out event! Not only were we sold-out, but we were also over capacity and found ourselves creating a waiting list the day before the event. In the e=mc2 office space, we squeezed in 13 participants, 2 guest speakers, and 3 Carmella team members, so yes- the room got a little toasty. Our lunch was catered by the one and only Bella Crusta. They provided us with a variety of focaccia bread sandwiches and crowd-pleasing cookies.
Our class consisted of a melting pot of professions and business owners; CrossFit, pottery, commercial painting, marketing, photography, massage therapy, automobile, and sommelier! It just goes to show how important social media is when it comes to marketing your brand.
I Information (a.k.a. content)
Using Video in Social Media stats:
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- A minute of video is worth 1.8 million words, According to Forrester Research
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
We were lucky enough to have not one but two guest speakers share their knowledge at our 2nd session: Do MORE with Video in Social Media.
Videographer from Deep Blue Media
Owner of Canmore Brewing Company
A videographer by trade, Steve taught us the basics about creating video for your business’ social media channels. Steve mentioned that a person doesn’t need to own a $3000 camera to create this content, but just your iPhone and its apps. “Everything you want to do, you can do with your phone.” He showed us examples of the short videos he used for the Canmore Brewing Company, and how the video engaged his audience.
- Don’t Sell
- Don’t make your video a mini infomercial- that is not what your audience wants
- Think Different
- Stand out on social media, make people watch, think boomerang or time-lapse.
- Steve showed off some of his nifty tools such as a gimbal, his remote-control video-stabilizer car
RBC Olympian, Former Professional Athlete, Social Influencer
Public Speaker and Journalist
- Be Prepared
- Do your research before the event; look up sponsors, research handles, understand the schedule of the event.
- Capture (MORE) Content
- If you think you are capturing enough content… you probably aren’t. Just take as many videos and pictures as possible- you will thank yourself later
- Go with the Flow
- Sometimes events can be crazy, especially if you are helping organize the event. Just go with the flow and do your best at capturing all those precious moments. It may be a good idea to hire someone to capture that content for your special event.
Carmella has trained experienced social media event management and coverage professionals. Carmella is your go-to for event coverage. Our event reporters are also social media managers – from Instagram to Facebook to Twitter, we know all the tips and tricks. Social media is a great way to engage your audience when capturing an event. Create content that gives your audience FOMO (fear of missing out) by missing the event!
NEXT CARMELLACREW CLINIC
CarmellaCrew 103: The Best Time Savers and Apps for Social Media
If you’ve ever uttered the words, “Ugh, social media takes so much time!” We get it. What tools should you use for your business, which apps and programs are the best, and how to make it all come together?
At CarmellaCrew 103, we’ve got your back! We will take a deep dive into the best tools that we use every day and even give you a quick overview of how to best use them.
If you have been trying to deliver great content to your followers in social media but, failing, this workshop is for you. Ten 55-minute workshops will deliver tested and proven strategies you can take home and apply the same day. Special guest appearances from the industry’s hottest travel bloggers, photojournalists, and creatives are a must. Expect these sessions to be conversational, content-focused, and flirting with the edge of innovation in social media.
Tuesday November 21, 2017
11:30 A.M. – 12: 25 P.M. MDT
We will contact you on November 16th to confirm your spot to the social media coaching for small business.
*There are only 12 spots available per class
**Lunch is included, please note any dietary restrictions.